Account Manager for the Italian Market
The ideal candidate likes to work in a logical and systematic way to fully and correctly complete the tasks at hand. We’re looking for a reliable team player who is communicative, works consistently and knows how the build relationships in order to keep our customers happy.
- You process and follow up on the customer orders, taking into account the existing procedures.
- You do the administrative input of the data in our ERP package (Navision).
- You are responsible for the general administration and the follow-up of the various business cases.
- You do checks and make reports.
- You approach clients proactively.
- Together with your sales and marketing colleagues you think about new promotions and client-oriented activities.
- You are stress-resistant, driven and proactive.
- You have excellent computer skills and can work with an ERP package.
- You are eager to learn and look forward to expanding your work experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, good knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Italian
- Diversified function with responsibility
- 1 cycle of higher education (HO1C – previously the short type)
- bach. in Commercial Sciences & Business Management or equivalent through experience.
- Dutch (good)
- English (good)
- Italian (very good)
- At least 5 years of experience
- Permanent job
- Contract of indefinite duration
- A challenging job with responsibility in an international environment.
- A remuneration package tailored to your experience and competencies.
- A position in a growing SME with an international appeal and ambition to grow even more.
- A spot in a team with key values such as openness, directness and commitment.
- The place of employment is Heusden-Zolder: congestion free access via the most important traffic routes.
How to apply for this job?
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and are you eager to get started?
Then don’t hesitate to mail your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com