Creative Desktop Publisher
- You’ve got a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- You have relevant work experience in the graphic sector.
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator hold no more secrets for you.
- Knowledge of web design (HTML, CSS, PHP) is a plus.
- You are able to work under time pressure and, when there are tight deadlines, you can count on a good dose of perfectionism so that you don’t lose sight of the required accuracy.
- You can work on your own as well as in a team.
- You are eager to learn and display lots of enthusiasm and dynamism in your daily work.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
What are your tasks as a desktop publisher?
- You are responsible for the layout of various graphic documents (print, online, presentations, exhibition materials, leaflets, …).
- You maintain and help to expand the worldwide media portal.
- You maintain communication with our suppliers.
- You know how to translate an idea/concept to a fitting graphic environment.
- You prepare files for printing.
- You carefully monitor the BergHOFF house style.
- A pleasant, creative and dynamic work environment with room for consultation and initiative.
- A challenging job with lots of variety and responsibility in an international environment.
- A remuneration package tailored to your experience and competencies.
- The required tools and support.
- A spot in a team with key values such as openness, directness and commitment.
- The place of employment is Heusden-Zolder: congestion free access via the most important traffic routes.
How to apply for this job?
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and are you eager to get started? Then mail your curriculum vitae, motivation letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 21.