Graphic designer & packaging coordinator
BergHOFF is an international brand that creates, produces and distributes sophisticated cookware and kitchenware that gives an edge to the everyday cooking experience. Our passion for cooking and our eye for detail have resulted in products that are recommended and awarded for their design and user-friendliness. BergHOFF is the brand that brings design and innovation to every kitchen worldwide and stands for affordable quality and design.
For our graphic department we are looking for a graphic coordinator packaging with strong graphic skills.
- You are, among others, responsible for coordinating the design and layout of the product packaging.
- You closely follow the entire process so that all deadlines are respected and work closely with the marketing, photography, product design and sales department.
- You are responsible for the communication between the various parties involved during the entire process, from the layout to the production of the packaging.
- You deliver print-ready files.
- You carry out checks on print proofs and adjust the production where necessary.
- You carefully monitor the house style.
- You assist in drawing up company presentations, brochures, etc.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in graphic design or are equivalent to knowledge and experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the graphic sector.
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator hold no secrets for you.
- Experience with designing and coordinating packaging is definitely a plus.
- You are technically well-versed and can easily translate a design into different types of packaging and then deliver the print-ready files.
- You have good organisational skills and, even with tight deadlines, are able to successfully finish multiple projects at the same time without a loss of accuracy.
- You have good communicative skills and are assertive.
- You can work on your own as well as in a team.
- You display lots of enthusiasm and dynamism in your daily work.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- a pleasant, creative and dynamic work environment
- a challenging job with lots of variation and responsibility in an international environment
- a remuneration package tailored to your experience and competencies
- a spot in a team with key values such as openness, directness and commitment
- The place of employment is Heusden-Zolder: congestion free access via the most important traffic routes.
- the required tools and support
How to apply?
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and are you eager to get started?
Then don’t hesitate to mail your curriculum vitae, motivation letter and portfolio to email@example.com