International Area Sales Manager
As International Area Sales Manager, you will be reporting to the CEO of BergHOFF Worldwide, whilst maintaining key relationships with the CEO, Internal Sales Assistant and Internal Marketing Coordinator.
- To enhance the profitable sales of BergHOFF products in the geographical regions as defined by the management, through negotiating advantageous distribution agreements.
- To maintain high levels of service to all customers.
- To ensure the correct trade distribution and presentation of BergHOFF is up to par with the agreed upon standards.
- To manage the annual sales and marketing plan for the key customers.
- To achieve (pre)sales of BergHOFF’s new products and reach pre-determined targets by managing the entire sales cycle, including closure of the deals & payment follow-up.
- To develop pricing models for every customer in order to ensure the correct balance between the profitability of all partners in the distribution chain.
- To maintain detailed records of all BergHOFF customers, including key contacts, key issues and an order history.
- To plan and implement a programme of cost-effective, regular visits to all key markets in a cycle determined by the business potential and requirements.
- To attend trade fairs as appropriate for each market.
- To ensure all orders and correspondence with customer services are accurate and complete.
- To liaise with the Marketing Department to ensure correct marketing support for all customers and the effective use of BergHOFF marketing and POS materials.
- To report key customer statistics, including orders, sell through, marketing actions and competitive actions.
- To instigate and maintain up-to-date distribution contracts with all distributors in liaison with the legal department and the CEO.
Competences & skills
You have an entrepreneurial can-do attitude. You are an independent goal achiever with:
- international sales experience with a proven track record;
- retail experience and the ability to manage various channels;
- the ability to operate on a strategic level with customers, always keeping a down-to-earth attitude;
- a determined mindset that is only satisfied when business grows;
- the ability to make the difference instead of waiting for the difference to be presented;
- IT knowledge and the ability to establish a sound pricing strategy (numerical analysis ability);
- good knowledge of Dutch, English and French. German is certainly an asset!
How to apply for this job?
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and are you eager to get started?
Then don’t hesitate to mail your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to