Project Manager Design Department
To support our product development and ensure the smooth operation of our product-related projects, we are looking for a project manager to join the BergHOFF Worldwide team.
In this job, you’re responsible for the communication between the design department, the quality department and the various production units worldwide. Additionally, you do the administrative and technical follow-up of the various projects related to product development.
For this function we are looking for someone who works meticulously, structured and well-organised within strict deadlines. This person is versatile, has a good knowledge of materials and production techniques and uses this knowledge to support the design and marketing department with product launches.
- You offer administrative support to the design department.
- You make technical drawings.
- You offer technical support during the development process.
- You do the technical development of product concepts in 3D CAD in collaboration with the designers.
- You prepare project sheets.
- You make product visualisations.
- You offer technical and visual support in making sales presentations.
- You treat special orders in collaboration with the designers.
- You help to develop product displays, shop layouts and exhibition booths.
- You preferably have a bachelor's degree in product development, but the right relevant experience, motivation to learn and self-study can also suffice.
- You have a good formal and technical insight.
- You are able to make production drawings that are up to par with the current standards.
- You have a good knowledge of the Office software.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS is a plus.
- A basic knowledge of 3D CAD modelling (preferably SolidWorks) is a plus but not a must.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated person who likes to take initiative.
- You are versatile, eager to learn and flexible in terms of tasks. You love variety and have a hands-on mentality.
- You like to work in a team and share your know-how with your colleagues.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
- A pleasant and creative work environment with room for consultation and initiative.
- A challenging fulltime job with lots of variety and responsibility in an international environment.
- A remuneration package tailored to your experience and competencies.
- A position in a growing SME with an international appeal and ambition to grow even more.
- A spot in a team with key values such as openness, directness and commitment.
- The place of employment is Heusden-Zolder: congestion free access via the most important traffic routes.
How to apply for this job?
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and are you eager to get started?
Then don’t hesitate to mail your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to