To support our online growth, we are looking for a video/photographer to join the BergHOFF Worldwide team.
Can you look back on a first work experience as videographer and do you have a knack for photography? Do you want to support an international high-quality product and help to further develop it with footage that pops off the screen? Are you up for working with strict deadlines and eager to roll up your sleeves? Then this job is a perfect match for you!
What are your tasks as a video/photographer?
In collaboration with the supervising photo/videographer, you’ll produce various product and lifestyle videos. This includes everything from writing the scenarios to getting those final touch-ups just right. You’ll also look for the appropriate setting for each project with regards to music, graphic style, etc.
In addition to this, you’re responsible for the follow-up of the incoming sales requests so that our worldwide branches receive the visual materials they need.
If necessary, you can also help our in-house photo/videographer with the current photography assignments, including product photography and lifestyle photography.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated person who likes to take initiative.
- You have a knack for and a strong interest in telling a fascinating story by means of images and sound.
- You are versatile, eager to learn and flexible in terms of tasks. You love variety and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a solid understanding of image grammar and thanks to your interest in the video sector, you are always up-to-date with the latest technological and creative developments.
- You can easily work with Adobe Premiere Pro and After effects.
- You work closely with the director, but you’re not afraid to take creative matters into your own hands and regularly present your own ideas.
- Talent for photography is a plus!
- You work meticulously, structured, independently and within strict deadlines. You have no problem handling different projects at the same time and ensuring their orderly management.
- You like to work in a team and share your know-how with your colleagues.
- A degree is not a requirement. The right skills, motivation to learn and self-study can suffice!
- A media internship and/or IBO training are a possibility, provided that you have the right competencies.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You have a driving licence B.
- A pleasant and creative work environment with room for consultation and initiative.
- A challenging fulltime job with lots of variety and responsibility in an international environment.
- A remuneration package tailored to your experience and competencies.
- A position in a growing SME with an international appeal and ambition to grow even more.
- A spot in a team with key values such as openness, directness and commitment.
- The place of employment is Heusden-Zolder: congestion free access via the most important traffic routes.
How to apply for this job?
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and are you eager to get started?
Then don’t hesitate to mail your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org